Kids back in school this week means Bruno's whole daytime routine just changed
He's used to constant supervision and yard access with the kids home all summer, and now with everyone gone during the day I've had to rework when his outdoor time and tick checks actually happen. Moved his main check to right when I get home instead of whenever it naturally came up before. Small schedule shift but worth mentioning since I know a lot of us are adjusting pet routines around school starting back up right now.
35
Smart to anchor it to something reliable in your own day. Bruno's routine sounds like it's in good hands even with the change.
This is such a real adjustment a lot of us are making right now honestly, school schedules really do ripple into pet routines. Listing page here for anyone considering the breed: https://allinpets.com/pets/dogs/rottweiler/
Good instinct anchoring the check to a fixed point in your own schedule instead of letting it drift now that supervision patterns changed. There's a solid resource on proper technique worth revisiting as routines shift: https://allinpets.com/blog/dogs/tick-prevention-for-dogs-62/